Counseling at Hillcrest Therapy Center
I provide individual, couples, and family therapy. I find a lot of value in the therapeutic relationship I establish with clients. This is the main avenue through which I conduct therapy. I take an eclectic approach to counseling, choosing whichever evidence-based techniques/interventions fit the client and the client’s unique situation at that particular time. I use a client-centered approach to identifying and building on the client's strengths.
You don't have to do it alone, I often work with the following problems:
- Domestic violence, sexual abuse, and sexual assault
- Feeling "Stuck" or "Lost"
- Depression and anxiety
- LGBTQ/Sexuality and Gender issues
- Grief and loss
- Self-injurious behaviors
- Family conflict and chaos
- Relationship issues
- Self-discovery and growth work
- Life transition struggles
Call today for an appointment, or send a message I'll call you.